Zahir Online collects your Personal Information.
Zahir Online is an online accounting software service provider using cloud computing technology that could be accessed anytime and anywhere.
Our online accounting software helps you to manage your finances in real time, easy, and secure. The services offered will involve the company or individual’s data stored. These data are Personal Information. The Personal Information Data is information relates to a person’s identity that includes names, email addresses, phone numbers, company information details, bank account information, tax information, and other financial accounting information. Zahir Online reserves the right to collect Personal Information directly in case of you are:
- Signing up to use our services;
- Using our services;
- Posting on Zahir Online website or other websites managed by Zahir Online in the form of blogs, forums, or other;
- Contacting Zahir Online support team;
- downloading or uploading any form of files from and to our servers;
- Visiting our website, you have freedom not to provide your Personal Information to Zahir Online, but it also means we cannot provide any services as the consequence
Zahir Online also obtains Personal Information from you regarding other parties.
Zahir Online collects, stores and uses Personal Information with certain limitations.
Zahir Online collects Personal Information that enables us to provide the proper services according to your needs and requests. Zahir Online will use the collected Personal Information for service-related purposes, including :
- Verify your identity;
- Create administrative data related to services;
- Provide notifications about latest services or changes occurred in the service;
- Inform the promotional marketing or service-related training;
- Assist you in using the services, technical support and other related service;
- Complete the legally valid data and regulations applied in a specific jurisdictional area.
Zahir Online can complete non-Personally identifiable data.
Continuing to use the service means that you agree that Zahir Online may access, complete, and use non-Personally identifiable data from collected data from you. These data are not for identifying you or others. Zahir Online may use non-Personal data to:
- Ensure us to understand our customers better;
- Provide more complete information regarding the service usage and benefits to our customers;
- Increase the small and medium-sized enterprises productivity, include creating new insights from collected data as a benchmark for your business performance, and
- Improve the service quality.
Zahir Online Stores Personal Information on the designated servers service.
Zahir Online reserves the right to take the necessary steps to ensure your Personal Information Security.
Zahir Online is committed to maintain your Personal Information security. It is our responsibility for determining and taking steps to secure your Personal Information data. Your Personal Information Data is securely stored by using SSL Certificates and any transferred data will be encrypted. Contact us to find out more about technical data security. However, internet is not completely free from security threats, and we cannot provide full warranty of data security. These risks should be understood that you are required to have more self-awareness on Personal data security. Zahir Online does its best to protect the security, but it will be useless if you are, as a user ignore any established preventive forms. By using our services, you are fully aware of this matter and are willing to take the established standard and higher vigilance procedures in using the service, and you are responsible for understanding and taking all the risks occurred. We will always provide advice and feedback regarding your Personal data security when unexpected matters happen.
Zahir Online will only disclose your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
Zahir Online does not store your Credit Card details.
If you prefer to pay the services with Credit Card, your Credit Card details will not be stored and cannot be accessed by anyone including on duty Zahir Online employees. Your Credit Card details will be encrypted and stored securely by the payment service provider you choose, to receive your payment automatically on a certain time basis to Zahir Online as a service provider. You are required to review all the payment details for the use of the service and select the payment method as you want.
You can Request the Your Personal Information Access.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate, complete and updated. You are justified to request access to your information that we hold, or to update or correct any Personal Information we hold by writing and emailing to email@example.com and we will process your request immediately. Should we cannot meet your request, we will inform you of the reasons. We only retain your Personal Information if we need it to serve you. However, when it is required, we reserve the right to keep some parts of your Personal Information for specific purpose such as legal data requirements.
Zahir Online utilizes Cookies Technology.
You may have opt-out of any Communications by email with us
Zahir Online sends you the billing information, product information, service updates and notifications via email. Our email contains a clear instruction on how to pull-out from any unnecessary email list related to the service, and Zahir Online can remove it from the list based on your instructions.
You are responsible for the Data Transfer Occurrence to the Third-Party Applications.
Zahir Online has the privacy in accordance Complaints Handling Process.
Should there any complaints relate to how we manage your Personal Information, please provide the details of your complaint and supporting documents to our customer support officers:
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- mailing address: PT Zahir International Head Office, Jalan Kemang Selatan 1C No. 20, Kemang, South Jakarta 12730, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia.
Our Customer Support Officer is required to:
- Respond your complaints at least within 1 month;
- Investigate and act to settle your problems or complaints within 3 months or more if necessary, and shall notify you.